Wet Field Bipolar Cogulator is a mini diathermy SOLID STATE for controlling bleeding during surgical procedures eliminating tissue trauma using Bipolar standard Forceps and Erasers. Tissue may be coagulated under Irrigating (Wet Field) with saline or in a bloody coagulating only the bleeder or particular tissue.
1. Power required for Wet-Field is 230 Volts, 50Cycle A.C + 10%
2. Foot control system gives convenience to surgeons.
3. Forceps, Erasers, cable are autoclave.
4. Digital Display for easy setting.
5. Imported Forceps and Erasers can be attached.
6. Power control is continuously variable between 1-9.
7. Audible tone lets surgeon know the unit is activated.
8. Compact in size, Elegant Look and easily portable.
1. Solid state circuit system ensures safest procedures to delicate tissue involved for cataract, retinal and IOL surgery.
2. Can be used with irrigation (Wet-Field) or in the boldly field itself, to located the bleeder easier to enable the surgeon to have the better visualization.
3. Useful for Ophthalmic surgical procedures and for delicate surgery reducing TISSUE TRAUMA
4. Coagulating with saline irrigation reduces tissue heating, shrinkage, drying sticking of coagulam to the forceps tips.
1. If unit is most functioning check up the power supply and fuse.
2. While using forceps use glove to avoid grounding.
3. Sticking of coagulam to the forceps tips or carbon deposit at the tip-simply clean it with knife and surgical sprit.
4. Use spare cables or forceps for fault in cable or forceps.
5. Avoid direct contact of forceps tips, there should be gap for tissue only.
6. Unit may not work if there is any fault in cable or forceps, use spare cables or forceps.